söndag 30 mars 2014

Petaloo & Marion Smith

 
Petaloo and Marion Smith has had this Amazing blog-hop this week! Today is the last day, and I am showing these two layouts, featuring Botanica flowers from Petaloo and Motley papers and Never Grow Up papers from Marion Smith.

I totally adore Petaloos Spring Botanica flowers, and combined with Marion Smiths Motley collection and Never Grow Up collection, I can say I was in heaven when creating! Once I started I just couldn't stop, so today I have two layouts to share.
 
The first one is of my youngest sister, a school photo from when she was little. The colors want perfectly with the soft and vintage papers from the Motley collection. I have also used some pieces from the Never Grow Up collection
 

 
I have cut frames and roses with leaves from different Motley papers. Love fussy cutting!

 
The alpha, Typewriter font, is from Dusty Attic.

 
My next layout is a colorful one! I have worked with Motley papers that I tore and layered. The photos are of my children playing in our pool one summer, and the colors were just right for these papers and flowers.
 
 
I cut some frames for this layout too, just couldn't help myself!
 
 
A couple of close-ups:
 
 
The wrought iron border is from Dusty Attic, as are the mini hinges and mini bicycle.


 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
Petaloo products used:
Marion Smith products used:
Papers from the Motley collection
Papers from the Never Grow Up Collection

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar