lördag 6 augusti 2016

Little Memories ~ Dusty Attic

"It's the little memories that will last a lifetime"

Hi everybody! Helena here today to share some Dusty Attic inspiration with you. I have scrapped a pic of my little girl. Just one of those pics you take with your phone, an everyday pic but you will always treasure it. Nothing special about it really, but still it is a beautiful memory just because it is a moment captured. She is so beautiful, inside and out <3

I have played with some amazing new chippies: the Ornate Frame and Corner Swirls - love these!! So delicate and beautiful!

I have painted the chippies white, and then inked them with gray and brown ink. I finally coated them with Clear Crackle Varnish.


I adore the Quoted Sentiments (used them on cards last time, but they are perfect for layout titles too!)

Close ups:







Dusty Attic products used:

Corner Swirl:


Creative Script stencil:


Dusty in Bloom, Bridal Veil:


Ornate Frame #5:


Quoted Sentiments:


Texture Paste:


Clear Crackle Varnish:


Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena


1 kommentar: