onsdag 12 mars 2014

Cards for Donna Salzar designs

 
Hi! Today I have two cards to show you. I have played with papers from GCD Studios and Donna's Natural Beauty Collection and Fun & Funky Collection. I have used black cardstock as a base, which really makes the pink and blue colors pop!
 
Papers used are Rosey from the Natural Beauty Collection and Funky Swirl from the Fun & Funky Collection.
 
 
I have layered pieces of the papers (front and back) and painted with some gesso. I then added pieces of canvas from Want2Scrap and Donna's. Finally I cut out two butterflies using Spellbinders Wonderful Wings die (the largest size), using the same paper.
 
Then I just added a sentiment and a flair button. As a finishing touch, I sprayed with Smooch Spritz, color green olive on a few spots and used a sponge to paint with gesso on top.
 
 
 
For my second card I used front and back from the Rosey paper, added a piece of canvas and some cheese cloth. Then I used Spellbinders Rose Creation die (three sizes) and made a large flower, using the same paper and some coffee filter.

 
I finally sprayed and dripped some Smooch Spritz, color Mixed Berries, and added a sentiment, flair button and a flower.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
/Helena
 
 
Products used:
 
Paper
 
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Natural Beauty Collection, Rosey
GCD Studios: Donna Salazar - Fun & Funky Collection, Funky Swirl
 
Dies
 
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Rose Creation dies
Spellbinders: Donna Salazar - Wonderful Wings dies
 
Color
 
Smooch Spritz - Green Olive
Smooch Spritz - Mixed Berries
 
Embellishment
 
Want2Scrap: Donna Salazar - Canvas pieces
Cheesecloth
Flair buttons
Flower from Petaloo
Sentiment stickers
 
Other
 
Gesso
Coffee Filter
Brad
 
 
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar