måndag 25 april 2016

Magic ~ Dusty Attic

Hi everybody! Dusty Attic has another stunning moodboard this month, and since I love purple this was extra special to create with. 

To create the background on this page, I simply painted with clear gesso and then used mists, white gesso (mixed with some water to make it thinner) and embossing powder (purple) from Colour Blast. 


Here's the moodboard for this month:


And here are the Dusty Attic pieces I used:


Ivy Corners #2


Ornate Frame Set (I used the smaller piece).

I painted all the chippies with white gesso, and then I used embossing powder to get both color and structure. For the frame I used the purple powder from Colour Blast, and also bronze powder. On the Ivy Corners, I used light blue powder on the leaves, and also some bronze powder, just on the edges. 

I also used some purple embossing powder on some of the Dusty Attic flowers (Dusty in Bloom, Evening Blush).

And here are some close-ups for you!









Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar