onsdag 6 april 2016

Cherish Yesterday ~ Dusty Attic

Hi there! Helena here today to share some Dusty Attic inspiration with you. For this layout, I have used a photo of one of my sisters and a friend of hers. The photo was taken some years ago, and I thought the title "Cherish Yesterday" suited this page well.


I have used the Bedazzled (DA1482) stencil in the background, with Dusty Attic texture paste and mists in gray and peach/pink. I have also used a corrugated card (DA0830) in the background. 

The Luxury Scroll (DA1353) is an amazing piece of art:


I first painted the chippie with white gesso, then I used gray embossing powder and some Dusty Attic rusting powder together. After heating I sprayed some dark gray mist over it. The result was marble-like, and I love it! I treated the Swirly Vines #3 (DA0751) almost the same way, just used a dark purple mist in the end instead.


The title "Cherish Yesterday" I just misted with all the mists previously used.

Here are some close-ups for you!






Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena


1 kommentar: