lördag 6 juni 2015

Sweet smile ~ Dusty Attic

Hi! I just got the latest release from Dusty Attic in my hands, and it is absolutely fantastic!! Love the new words, titles, vines and everything! Check it out on Dusty Attics website, and remember - you can now buy directly from this site - great, huh?!

Anyway, for this layout I'm about to show you, I picked out one of my old favs, Decorative Frame #2 (DA0208), and you also get a couple of extra scrolls with this piece - loooove! I combined the frame with Foliage #2 (DA1292) and the title "Sweet" from Wordpack #14 (DA1270).


This is my sweet little niece, Julia. She is such a precious little girl, and I just had to scrap this photo in soft, pastel colors. I painted the frame with white gesso and then Dusty in Color, Dusty Pink (DA0907). I finished the frame off with Dusty in Color Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901). 


Lots of layering  - papers, chipboard, flowers! The foliage was painted white and then covered with Clear Gloss Varnish, as was the title chippie.


A couple of more close-ups:



Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar