söndag 10 maj 2015

Smiles are free ~ Dusty Attic May Inspiration Board

This months inspiration board uses some of my fav colors - different kind of teal and turquoise - just amazing! So, I pulled out some of my fav Dusty Attic chipboard pieces and lots (lots!!) of flowers in different blue shades. This is what I came up with:
 
 
And here is the inspiration board:

 
I have used the Ornate Gate small (DA0189) and Ornate Corner #13 (DA1137), both painted white and then distressed a bit.
 
Now prepare yourself for lots of close-ups!
 


Lots of layering of papers and flowers!

 
"Smiles are free" - I adore my daughters smile!




 
For the background, I painted the Prima paper with some white gesso, then used a stencil with clear gesso and misted with different mists. I have also painted with perfect pearls around the flowers and chipboard.

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar