söndag 6 november 2016

Snapshot ~ Dusty Attic

Hi!! Helena here today, sharing a page with lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chippies. I got my hands on new Prima paper and flowers recently, and got inspired by one of the patterned papers for this page (a me-page!). The hanging birdcages, feathers and other things on the paper, got me thinking of the beautiful Ornate Pendants! They went perfect with this paper :)


I have painted all the chippies white, and on a couple of the pendants, I have also embossed with bronze embossing powder (goes so well with the paper and flowers!). 

Besides the Ornate Pendants, I have also used a Corner Swirl #1 and Ornate Frame #7. I divided the frame in two pieces, and then tucked all three chippies under the photo. I have then layered lots of flowers, painted them with white gesso, sprayed some pink mist here and there. I finished the page with pearls and bling. 

Dusty Attic products used:






And here are a couple of close-ups:







Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar