onsdag 6 juli 2016

Picture Perfect ~ Dusty Attic

Hello there! Helena here today to share some Dusty Attic inspiration with you! I have a layout in teal, grey and silver to show you today, with lots of gorgeous chippies and details.

The photo is of my darling son :) - found the perfect title for a perfect boy!

Lots of layers, as usual! This time I also used some of Dusty Attics layered chipboard. They are amazing! You can do so much with these - use them seperately, paint them in the same color or different colors. Love the possibilities!


Dusty Attic chipboard used:


Elegant Chain (used both layers)


Federation Frame Set (used one of the larger swirls in the middle).


Layered accents (used the bottom pieces)


"Picture Perfect" from Mini Caption #1


The Elegant Chain was first painted with white gesso, then embossed with grey and silver embossing powder. Finally I misted the top piece with dark grey mist. The swirl from the Federation Frame set was treated almost the same way, except I misted with dark teal mist. This gives a marble effect that I just love!

For the layered accent pieces I used Dusty Attic rusting powder. This stuff is amazing! 

And now close-ups:









Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar