måndag 24 augusti 2015

This Friendship ~ Swirlydoos

Hi everybody! I have been working some more with the amazing July kit, Belle Fleur, and have one more layout to share. I simply adored this kit!!

And, this will also be my last DT-project for Swirlydoos. I have had so much fun designing for this fantastic kit club, the best kit club ever!! I will continue as a member of the club and hang around the forum, so this is not a good bye.

Anyway, here is my layout:


I did a lot of paper layering, stamping, misting, stenciling and painting on this page. The chipboard gates was painted white, stamped on using the stamp from the embellie add-on, and finally painted with clear gloss varnish. 

A couple of close-ups for you:



Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have got some inspiration!

xoxo
Helena




1 kommentar:

  1. I'm really going to miss your inspirational work on the Swirly DT, Helena. Wishes for best of luck always...

    SvaraRadera