lördag 6 december 2014

Delight ~ Dusty Attic

Hi there! Christmas is just around the corner, and I just can't wait to get some time off to scrap! Dusty Attics new release has just arrived at my doorstep and it is AMAZING!! You can now purchase your Dusty Attic chipboard and other beauties right from the shop HERE - fantastic!
 
Today I have a playful mixed media layout to share. Not at all Christmas-y, instead I have used a photo of my daughter from this Summer. I love the color combination of white, brown and pink, just perfect for my little girl.

 
I have used lots of yummy Dusty Attic chippies on this layout:
 
Skeleton Clock Face (DA0430) - just a piece, painted with white gesso
Vintage Nameplate (DA0463) - painted with white gesso
Word Pack #4 (DA1077) - used raw
Viewfinders (DA1081) - inked with distress ink, vintage photo (a bit of gesso on the edges)
Heart Arrows #2 (DA1026) - painted with white gesso, covered with Clear Gloss Varnish. Dripped some pink mist on them too.
 
Papers are from Maja Design (Christmas papers!)
 
Now prepare for lots of close-ups:
 







 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Merry Christmas to you all!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar