måndag 19 maj 2014

Love Everyday ~ Dusty Attic

 
 
 
I love circles, so I just adored Nadias beautiful sketch this month!
 
I have created a mixed media layout, using lots of texture paste, gesso, inks and mists - and of course Dusty Attic chipboard!
 
 
 
On the Picket Fence Border (DA0175) I have put a little Heart Arrow #2 (DA1026). I have painted the fence white and then distressed it a bit. The arrow was misted with gold and pink mist.

 
I have misted the flowers too - here you can see Dusty in Blooms Celestial White and Bridal Veil:


 
The Chevrons (DA0992) I painted white, misted with pink and gold mist and then glossed with Dusty in Color Clear Gloss Varnish. Tip: if you put on the varnish before the mist dries, it will melt into the varnish, which gives a fab effect, almost like marble!

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
xoxo
Helena
 
 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar